Flash drive is a flash memory storage device that has an integrated USB connector. This flash drive usually has a small, lightweight and easy to read and write size.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Flash Drive
- It has a small size so it’s easy to carry.
- It has a relatively large storage size.
- Can be used as a bootable media for OS installations.
- Plug and play is very easy to use.
- In terms of pricing it is quite varied and affordable.
- If treated properly, it will be very durable.
- Because of its small size, it often falls or lags behind and is hard to find.
- It’s easily tucked away so that if it’s not careful it can be lost.
- Flash drives are easily damaged.
For more information about Flash Drive Supplier Malaysia, please visit https://www.usbdrive.com.my/