Types of damage that always occur by category.
1- iMac is very slow because:
– iMac’s Random Access Memory (RAM) capacity is not compatible with today’s technology.
– iMac still uses HDD.
– iMac does not serve
2- iMac is overheating because:
– Never served.
– Thermal paste hardens.
– The fan isn’t working.
3- iMac does not have on-screen display when turned on because:
– Power Supply The iMac screen is on fire.
– Let the iMac live for too long without stopping.
– The iMac screen is broken.
– Graphic card problem.
– The screen is broken.
4- iMac cannot be turned on directly because:
– Power Supply Unit iMac on fire.
5- iMac cannot be connected to network / internet because:
– WiFi iMac is broken.
6- iMac has problems with sound. Some iMac problems do not sound clear, some iMac problems do not sound at all.
– The iMac speaker is damaged
7- iMac tersekat pada logo Apple selepas dihidupkan (stuck on Apple logo)
– Hard disk drive pada iMac dah rosak.
– OS X iMac is corrupt.
8- Other problems with iMac screen:
– There is a line on the iMac screen (permanent, non-moving lines).
– In the iMac screen there is water vapor.
For more information about iMac Repair Malaysia, please visit https://www.idevicefix.com/