Video marketing as the use of videos to promote brands, products or services. A strong marketing campaign will involve various content in the form of videos, ranging from consumer testimonials, live event report videos, how-to videos, explainer videos, corporate training videos, to viral videos (entertainment).
So what makes video marketing considered effective as a content marketing medium?
- In 2019, videos are projected to attract more than 80% of web traffic.
- Adding videos in email marketing is proven to be able to increase CTR up to 300%.
- Embedding videos on a landing page can increase conversions by as much as 80%.
- 90% of consumers recognize that video products can influence shopping decisions.
- Based on YouTube, consumption of videos through mobile grows to 100% every year.
- 64% of consumers are becoming increasingly interested in buying products online after watching videos.
- 87% of online marketers use video content on average in their digital marketing strategies.
- This year, web video marketing traffic reaches 69%, mobile video ads will grow 5 times faster than PC usage, and landing page conversions with videos reach more than 800%.
For more information about Video Marketing Solutions Malaysia, please visit https://musemedia.com.my/