Sealing Wax is a seal wax used to beautify your invitation or envelope. In addition to making a formal impression, sealing wax is also able to make your invitation / envelope look different. How to use it is actually quite easy. You can use Glue Gun or melt it directly with the help of a heating stove, depending on the shape of the sealing wax you have.
How to use sealing wax?
- Take the sealing wax you want to use. Then cut into pieces into 2-3 cm dice pieces.
- Put it on the furnace or stove. Use a pan or other iron container.
- After the sealing wax melts, you are ready to use it to your wedding invitation letter.
- You can use a spoon to get the melted wax. After that spill the candle onto the surface of the wedding invitation letter that will be sealed. Wait for the candle for about 6-10 seconds to reduce the temperature.
- Press sealing wax with the wax stamp.
- After that, lift the stamp slowly.
For more information about Wax Seal Stamp Malaysia, please visit https://aestamp.com.my/